If It Has To Do With Diving... Hatts' Is The Place!
One-Stop Shop for All Your Diving Needs
Nearly 70 Years of ExperienceCall Us
Diving Center in Brevard County, FL
Dive into Your Next Adventure with Hatts!
Hatts Diving Headquarters has been a family owned and operated diving center in Brevard County for almost 70 years. Whether you are new to the underwater world or you have been a veteran for years, we are your one-stop shop for all your diving, snorkeling, and spearfishing needs. In fact, we have the largest selection of diving and spearfishing accessories on the Space Coast.
We teach all PADI Courses through our trained professional PADI dive instructors. Dive instruction is done on-site in our classroom and 10-foot+ heated training pool. We certify students of all ages from Jr. PADI Open Water and up. If you have been on land for too long, let us help you get those gills wet again with a PADI ReActivate or Pool Review. These courses are done one-on-one, on-site with the option of joining your instructor for an Open Water Adventure!
We are here to serve our Space Coast with all their diving needs!
Early Bird Summer Special:
Open Water Diver – $999
- Includes: Full Certification Course & All Required Gear
- Valued at $1,124
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays
Share your passion for scuba diving by becoming a PADI divemaster. As a divemaster, you’ll supervise scuba diving activities and assist with scuba classes. Being a PADI divemaster is the first step in your diving career.
Contact us to register for the diving courses at Hatts Diving Headquarters.Contact Us
Let's Go Diving!
Whether you want to dive with a few locals, gain confidence as a diver, or just want to jump into the water, we have all the perfect dives. We conduct all of them with charter boats in West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach (Fees: $100-$120).
- Sunday 7th, 8:00 a.m. – 60 Ft. Reefs
- Saturday 13th, 8:00 a.m. – 3-Tank DEEP
- Sunday 14th, 8:00 a.m. – 60 Ft. Reefs
- Sunday 28th, 8:00 a.m. – 60 Ft. Reefs
- Sunday 28th, 1:30 p.m. – Deep + Wreck
- Friday 2nd, 9 am – 60 Ft Reefs
- Saturday 3rd, 8 am – 8 am 3 Tank Wreck
- Sunday 4th – 8:30 am – 40 Ft Reef
- Friday 9th – 8 am 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 11th – 8 am 60 Ft Reefs
- Friday 16th – 8:30 am + 1:30pm 40 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 18th – 8 am + 1:30pm 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 25th – 8am 60 Ft Reefs
- Friday 30th – 9am 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 2nd – 8 am 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 2nd – 1:30 pm Deep + Wreck
- Saturday 8th – 8 am 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 9th – 8 am 60 ft Reefs
- Saturday 15th – 8am WOMEN’S DIVE DAY DIVE
- Sunday 16th – 8 am 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 16th – 1:30PM Deep + Wreck
- Friday 21st – 9 am 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 23rd – 8 am 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 30th – 8 am 60 Ft Reefs
- Sunday 30th – 1:30 pm Deep + Wreck